Beacon Zip Dry™ Paper Glue 2 oz
Sale Sorry - Out of Stock
Regular price $7.97
Regular priceUnit price per
Zip Dry™ Glue is an affordable and easy way to assemble lots of paper products in a short time.
- We love that this glue doesn’t ripple the paper when used in proper amounts on large areas
- Another great feature of this glue is that after it dries, you can easily rub off any excess with your fingers without damaging the paper
- Sets in a short amount of time – about 10 seconds to allow time to place your piece and adjust to the right position.
- This glue is a bit smelly, reminiscent of Rubber Cement. Make sure you are using it in a well-ventilated area.
Tips for use:
- Clip the tip of the nozzle just enough for the smallest amount of glue to pass through
- Apply in small dots or the thinnest possible bead around the border of the object to be mounted
- Careful to use the smallest amount - too much can ruin your project
- Zip Dry Glue should not crinkle or buckle the paper if the proper amount is used
- After drying, wipe away any excess by rubbing with your fingertips
- Always recap your Zip Dry Glue to prevent it from drying up, or you will have to re-cut the tip every time you use it
See Paper 101 - Adhesives for additional tips on using adhesives!