Shipping Policy and Information
Our associates take great care in packing your order to protect the contents as much as possible during shipping. We use certified shipping boxes and eco-friendly "green" bubble wrap and/or paper packing. We ask that you reuse and/or recycle any of the material provided to you to help keep our planet happy and healthy too, Thank you!
Retail items ship direct to you from our main warehouse in Nazareth PA. We carefully select and professionally pack each order for you!
Our bulk items are professionally packed and shipped to you direct from our paper mills and distributors.
Shipping is available within the United States and Canada. Those wishing to purchase from outside the shipping area may purchase our items on Amazon.com (see below).
Rates calculated at checkout:
- Standard $9.99 flat shipping and orders of $149+ (1) ship free in contiguous 48 United States.
- Lower rates for regional shipping may also be available and would be displayed at checkout.
- Samples ship free via USPS within contiguous 48 United States. Tracking may or may not be available for shipped samples.
- When shipping outside of the contiguous United States, rates will be calculated at checkout.
- Expedited and express shipping are available and calculated by the carrier according to package size, weight and delivery location. Carrier policies apply; Cardstock Warehouse has no control over deliveries and any claims for late delivery refunds must be made by the customer to the carrier.
- Important: UPS cannot deliver to a Post Office Box and requires a street address. PO Box addresses will always ship USPS.
- Rates for Canada are available through DHL, UPS and USPS and calculated at checkout.
- Canadian customers (recipients) are responsible for payment of all customs import duties, taxes, and fees as required by Canadian import regulations, and payable to the carrier at the time of delivery unless the buyer makes other arrangements. For additional information, contact the respective carrier customer center and Canadian Border Services. Brokerage fees charged by respective carriers may vary. Refused Canadian orders are not returned to Cardstock Warehouse and will not be refunded.
- The order contains one or more cartons with a longest dimension (width, length or height) greater than 18 inches
- The order requires LTL shipping
- Orders subject to additional carrier surcharges due to weight or size
- Orders received before 1pm Eastern Time Monday- Friday will ship same day.
- Items do not ship on weekends, business holidays, or holidays observed by carriers.
- Large orders, high-volume days, and cut card items may require an additional business day prior to shipping, so please plan accordingly.
- Large orders, custom cutting, and direct-from-mill orders may require an additional processing time of 1-3 business days.
- Expedited shipping for orders received after 1pm Eastern Time will add 1 business day to shipping times. Carrier policies apply.
- We ship from eastern PA - most orders arrive to East Coast and Mid-West destinations between 1 to 3 days. Some areas of the West Coast could be 6-7 business days via standard flat shipping. See Service Maps for carrier delivery estimates.
- Delivery estimates provided by carriers at checkout are not guaranteed by Cardstock Warehouse. Claims for refund of expedited postage due to late delivery must be made by the customer directly with the carrier.
- Cardstock Warehouse is not responsible for delays caused by carrier error or service interruptions, weather, system issues, or other circumstances that arise that are beyond our control. Refunds will only be given if an item is deemed lost by the carrier.
- UPS Service Information https://www.ups.com/us/en/support/shipping-support/legal-terms-conditions/ups-service-guarantee.page
- USPS Service Information https://faq.usps.com/s/article/Delayed-Mail-and-Packages
- Customers receive notifications from Cardstock Warehouse as follows:
- Confirmation email detailing your purchases and shipping address.
- Please check your order items and shipping address for accuracy.
- Notification email of shipment with tracking information*
- Notification of delivery
- SMS notifications are optional when a cell phone is provided
- Please inspect your items upon receipt. Customers must notify Cardstock Warehouse in writing within 48 hours of receipt of the package regarding any issues with the order or delivery - there is no exception to this policy. Customers are responsible for providing a correct shipping address and are expected to take delivery;
- Cardstock Warehouse cannot intercept packages or redirect delivery once a package has been shipped;
- Please contact the carrier if you wish to set up delivery instructions. We are unable to set up delivery instructions for you. See Delivery Instructions below for more information;
- Cardstock Warehouse is not responsible for packages not received by the buyer due to an incorrect shipping address on your order, or for other reasons beyond our control. Packages lost due to an incorrect or undeliverable shipping address are not eligible for refund;
- Packages returned as undeliverable due to any reason beyond our control, an incorrect shipping address, or returned when delivery is refused by any party at the shipping address will be refunded based on condition of returned product less return-to-sender fees charged by the carrier, outstanding cost of original postage, and a restocking fee. Requests for items to be shipped again will be at the full expense of the buyer including return-to-sender fees charged by the carrier, additional processing fees to inspect and repackage your order, and postage charges at cost;
- Cardstock Warehouse is not responsible for lost or stolen items shown as delivered by the carrier (insurance does not cover items shown as delivered); or shipment and delivery delays due to natural disasters, acts of God or work interruptions beyond our control;
- Samples may or may not be shipped with tracking at the discretion of Cardstock Warehouse.
Although rare, packages may be delivered in damaged condition.
- Order Number
- A detailed list of the damaged item(s) including quantities
- Detailed description of the damage
- The following photographs:
- A photograph of the entire damaged product and clearly show each product package and label.
- A photograph of each side and bottom of the shipping box
- A photograph of the top of the shipping box with shipping label clearly legible
- A photograph of any damaged areas on the shipping box
- A photograph of the inside of the box including packing materials
- Each photo must be attached to the email as individual documents. Please do not embed into any other document.
- Please retain the shipping box, all internal packing materials and all items received with the order (damaged and not damaged) for return and/or inspection by the carrier should it be required for insurance purposes. Do not use any of the product and do not throw anything away or the claim will be denied.
How To Set Up Delivery Instructions
USPS and UPS allow customers to provide delivery instructions for any incoming package that meets certain requirements and are not yet out for delivery.
- Please do not leave delivery instructions when you order with us as we are unable to set those up for you.
- Shipments from Cardstock Warehouse that are not yet out for delivery or delivered should satisfy the requirements.
- Upon receipt of a shipment notification email, enter your tracking number in the online search and follow the instructions.
- See links below for additional information. Don't wait too long as once the item is out-for-delivery, you cannot add further instructions.
- Click on these links to go to the carrier website for further information:
We make some of our items available through Amazon.com. All products sold by Cardstock Warehouse on Amazon are fulfilled by Amazon and may be eligible* for:
- Prime Free Shipping
- International Shipping
- Other promotions that may be offered by Amazon from time to time
- *Customer eligibility is solely determined by Amazon
- Purchases on Amazon are between the customer and Amazon.com; we do not have access to Amazon payment, shipping or delivery details
- We are not responsible for the condition in which items ordered through Amazon.com are received. Unfortunately, Amazon may not take the same care to package items to prevent damage during shipping.
- Amazon handles all customer service and product returns and refunds for "Fulfilled by Amazon" items.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Why are the prices on the website different than on Amazon.com?
A: Amazon requires that we price our products to include a per-item cost for shipping. We are not bound by these restrictions through our website and can offer a savings when you are purchasing multiple items by taking advantage of one flat shipping cost and volume discounts.
Q: How long will it take to receive my order?
A: When making your purchase, you will be asked to select a shipping speed. Orders are estimated to be delivered within the number of days indicated by the carrier shipping speed selected. This is only an estimate and not guaranteed. Please see our Shipping Policy above or information on delivery times and rates.
Q: I received my order but items are missing?
A: Each order is triple checked for accuracy and weighed. Should there be any discrepancy in your order, email firstname.lastname@example.org immediately to let us know. Large orders may ship in several cartons. Please check your email for tracking information that details the items to be included in each shipment, as well as the detailed packing list included with each shipment.
Q: I received a delivery notice, but did not receive my package. What do I do?
A: Customers are expected to be available to take delivery. Customers are notified and receive a tracking number when an order is shipped.
Because carrier insurance only covers loss for items that are not delivered (a delivered item is not considered lost), we cannot make an insurance claim if your order is delivered by the carrier but not at your residence. In this case, you need to open a case with your local post office or UPS store to begin a search and investigation. We also suggest you check with your mail or UPS carrier, neighbors, as well as around your property to see if the carrier delivered it to the wrong house or left it in an out-of-the way location to protect it from the elements (we have had customers find their package under a parked car, in a shed, under the porch, etc.)