Return, Refund and Cancellation
We strive for 100% customer satisfaction, however, should you wish to return your order you may request a return.
Requesting Your Return
- Email email@example.com to request a Return Authorization
- Enter "Return Authorization Request - Order #
(your original order number)in the subject line of your email
- Provide complete description and quantity of each item to be returned
- Provide the reason for your return - we may contact you for additional information
- You will receive an email with Return Instructions.
- Items must be returned in original unopened packaging and in new condition
- Returned items must be received by us within 30 days of original delivery
- Upon receipt and inspection of returned items, we will refund the product purchase price not including original shipping fees.
- Additional fees may be deducted from your refund as follows
- Return postage fees charged by the carrier due to incorrect address provided by the customer
- Restocking fees
- Orders that shipped free will be refunded less the actual cost of shipping the refunded items.
- Refunds are usually processed within 72 hours after we receive and process your return.
Not Eligible for Refund:
- Items returned without a Return Authorization
- Opened and used items
- Items in less than new condition
- Items damaged during shipping that are not reported to us as damaged within 24 hours of receipt of package. Please inspect packages promptly. See "Damaged Items" below.
- Returns damaged during return shipping. Damaged returns cannot be returned to sender. See "Packaging Your Return" below.
- Custom-cut items, sample sheets, and the Professional Swatch Deck
- Returns received after the return deadline
- Refused Canadian Orders
Packaging Your Return
- Choose the shipping carrier of your choice for the return
- Carefully follow the Return Instructions emailed to you
- You will be responsible for return postage
- Request tracking and insurance for your return package
- Insurance claims for loss or carrier damage of returned items are the responsibility of the customer
Return of items purchased through Amazon are handled by Amazon. Please go to Amazon Help: Returns & Refunds for further information.
We cannot cancel orders placed through the Amazon.com website. Amazon orders must be cancelled through your Amazon account.