Cherry Wood Veneer 12 pt
Sale Sorry - Out of Stock
Regular price $2.90
Regular priceUnit price per
BEAUTIFUL, NATURAL, REAL WOOD!
Bring in the outdoors with beautiful wood veneer. Each sheet is unique because this product is made from 100% real wood which is shaved from a log in paper-like sheets and adhered to a kraft paper backing. Anything you can do with paper you can do with our Wood Veneer sheets! The possibilities with this exciting product are endless!
|Weight||12 pt / .012 inches thick|
|Size / Quantity||8.5 x 11 inch - 10 Sheets|
|12 x 12 inch - 10 Sheets|
|12 x 12 inch - 1 Sheet|
|Finish||Natural Wood Veneer Front | Kraft Paper Back
|Grain Direction||Grain direction may vary|
|Applications||Decorative - Invitations - Announcements - Flyers - Brochures - Cardmaking - Scrapbooking - Calligraphy - Paper Crafts - Paper Flowers - Menus - Business Cards - Tags - Packaging - and more!|
|Printing*||LaserJet - Inkjet - Offset - Letterpress - Embossing - Foil Stamping - Silkscreen - Die-cut - Paint - Stain - Stamping - Scored - Folded - Lasercut - Stapled - Sewn ..... all as if it were paper!|
|Other||Works great with electronic die-cutting machines!|
|Environmental||Acid-free - 100% Recyclable and Biodegradable|
|Origin||Made in USA|
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING WOOD VENEER
- This is made with 100% natural wood, so each sheet is different and may contain naturally occurring dark spots, knots, cracks, general wood bruising or even a small hole.
- There can be slight caliper variations between batches. Each tree and each log are different and therefore unique.
- This sheet is intentionally flexible to allow printing and cutting without splitting or cracking.
- Liquid glue application over a large area is not recommended. Adhere to other surfaces using scor-tape, adhesive running tape and glue pen for small areas.
- For archival projects, archival scor-tape or running adhesive is recommended.
- Not recommended for wood-working projects that require a rigid wood veneer.
- Although this paper is printer compatible, all printers are different. Testing is recommended prior to printing a large quantity.
- Due to the many makes and models of printers on the market, we cannot be responsible for printing outcomes.
- Color shade, grain pattern is naturally occurring; intensity may vary from sheet to sheet.
- We professionally photograph all papers to provide the best representation of color possible, however, computer and mobile device screens may not display true to color.
Not sure about product color or weight? Order a Sample Sheet or our Professional Swatch Deck. Start creating today and Make Something Beautiful®