Nothing says “what a great party, thanks for the invite!” than a sweet homemade card. This card was inspired by the gorgeous summer color themes. With a simple die and an array of cardstock, you can create this and many more!
To get started you will need the following supplies:
- Cardstock Warehouse Paper from this Cardstock Creation Collection
- Simon Says Stamp “thanks” die
- Nuvo drops in Clear Glitter
- Paper Trimmer
- To start the card, I trimmed a piece of Bright White cardstock to serve as my card base.
- Trimmed Blu Raspberry, Berrylicious, Sour Apple, Razzleberry, and Pink Lemonade in strips measuring 1 inch by 4.25in.
- Starting at the bottom of the card base, adhere the strips starting with Blu Raspberry, Berrylicious, Sour Apple, Razzleberry, Pink Lemonade, then leaving part of the white cardstock exposed at the top.
- Run the Simon Says "thanks" die through the die cutting machine with
- Run the Simon Says “thanks” die through the die cutting machine with Bright White.
- Adhere the "Thanks" with clear adhesive.
- Finish up by adding drops of Nuvo Clear Glitter on one side of the card.
I, of course, can show you better than I can tell you.