I can’t even believe I’m saying this - but it feels like summer is almost over! So before we trade out bright colors for autumnal ones, I wanted to get in as many summery projects as possible. These 3D flower letters are perfect to liven up a room or nursery, and the options are endless!
- Smart White - 65 lb
- Lemon Drop
- Paper mache letters - I used these from Target
- White paint
- Glue Pen
- Cricut or other cutting machine
- Paint the paper mache letters. The paint should match the color of the flowers so they can seamlessly blend in with the letters.
- Using a cutting machine, cut out 1-inch flowers out of the white paper. For these letters, I used 175 flowers.
- Cut the same number of yellow circles for the flower centers.
- Using the glue pen, place a small dot of glue in the center of the flowers.
- Place the yellow circles in the center.
- Let flowers dry.
- Once the flowers are dry, gently pull up the petals to give the flowers a 3D effect.
- Begin gluing the flowers to the letters, only placing the glue in the center of the back.
These letters bring happiness to any room and I can’t wait to put them up in my craft space!