Hi crafty friends! Spring has sprung and I don’t know about you but I sure do smell the flowers! I love the way everything smells during this time of year!
Follow along as we make a beautiful spring card!
- Cardstock Warehouse Paper:
- Gold Mirror
- White Birch Wood Veneer 12 pt
- Slate Colorplan 100lb
- Sour Apple Pop-Tone 100lb
- Gumdrop Green Pop-Tone 100lb
- Chartreuse Colorplan 100lb
- Banana Split Pop-Tone 100lb
- Berrylicious Pop-Tone 100lb
- Celeste Sirio Color 80lb
- Razzle Berry Pop-Tone 100lb
- Pink Lemonade Pop-Tone 100lb
- Sweet Tooth Pop-Tone 100lb
- Cutting Machine or floral metal dies
- Adhesive Tape Runner
- ZIG® 2-Way Glue Pen - Chisel Tip
- A7 (5x7) White Frost envelope
First, you will want to add a floral wreath image to your cutting program or you can also use die cuts as well. I found this image on Cricut’s Design Space. (Click here to be taken to the Design Space project.)
Next, choose your colors for each image and begin cutting! I used the Wood Veneer for my wreath base, The Gold Mirror for my letters, the Slate for my card base, and all of the colors listed in the supplies for my flowers and leaves.
Now, adhere the Birch Wood Veneer wreath base to the 5” x 7” Slate Gray background.
Then, I began to layer my greenery together. First, take your lighter green leaves and layer them on top of the darker green.
Now, begin layering the flowers onto the wreath. There is no specific pattern on how to layer them, just do what you think looks pretty!
Once they are in place, adhere the phrase “I Smell Spring” into the center of the wreath.
Lastly, take your crafters tape and adhere the base onto the 5” x 7” white card base. (Click here to learn how to cut your own card bases.)
And there you have it! A beautiful Spring card!
Thanks for following along and I hope you had fun making this spring card!