Nothing says “Congrats!” more than a sweet homemade card. This card was inspired by the gorgeous bright colors of the Pop-Tone Collection. With a simple die and an array of cardstock, you can create this and many more!
To get started you will need the following supplies:
- Cardstock Warehouse Paper in: Sweet Tooth, Orange Fizz, Bubblegum, Banana Split, Grape Jelly, and Razzle Berry.
- Winnie and Walter Congrats Die and Confetti Die
- Nuvo drops in Clear Glitter
- Pretty Pink Posh White Jewels
- Paper Trimmer
- To start the card, I trimmed a piece of
- Sweet Tooth cardstock to serve as my card base.
- Trimmed Orange Fizz, Bubblegum, Banana Split, Grape Jelly, and Razzle Berry, in strips measuring .25 inch
- Starting at the center of the card base, place the strips with liquid adhesive. (We recommend the Zig Glue Pen)
- Run the Winnie & Walter dies through the die cutting machine with Sweet Tooth.
- Adhere the Congrats and confetti with foam adhesive
- Finish up by adding drops of Nuvo Clear Glitter and topping off with Pretty Pink Posh Jewels.
I, of course, can show you better than I can tell you.
-Crystal (Crystal Thompson Design)