Blog Title: Slimline Popsicles Card
Hi, there! It’s Andrea back with you, and today I’m sharing a fun card that’s perfect for these hot dog days of summer!
- Cardstock Warehouse Paper:
- White Lessebo Colours 100lb
- Salt Water Lessebo Colours 83lb
- Beach Blue Lessebo Colours 83lb
- Vanilla Lessebo Colours 83lb
- Bubblegum Lessebo Colours 83lb
- Flamingo Lessebo Colours 83lb
- Canary Lessebo Colours 83lb
- Pitch Black Lessebo Colours 100lb
- Lime Sirio Colors80lb
- Gialloro Sirio Colors 80lb
- MFT Stamps Pair of Popsicles Die-namics
- MFT Stamps Skinny Strips Die-namics
- MFT Stamps Bitty Bears stamp
- Clear sequins
- Foam tape
- Liquid adhesive
- Diecutting machine
- Stamp positioner
- Versamark ink
- White embossing powder
- Heat Tool
- Dye inks in coordinating colors
I began by die cutting the elements for the popsicles from several colors of cardstock. (Listed above) I decided to mix and match the pieces to create multiple colors of popsicles.
To create some dimension, I added inks in coordinating colors to the pieces and then assembled them with liquid adhesive.
I created a white slimline cardbase and adhered the popsicles with foam tape. I heat-embossed a sentiment onto black cardstock, diecut it into a banner, and attached it with liquid adhesive. For some sparkle, I finished with a scattering of clear sequins.
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you stay cool and have a “sweet” day!
BLOG: Blissfully Scrappy
FACEBOOK: Blissfully Scrappy