Hi crafty friends, Fall is here and who doesn’t want a hot cup of pumpkin spice coffee? I have a fun Coffee Cup Card for you with some Copic-colored pumpkins, that will get you in the mood. I hope you feel inspired... let’s get started.
- Cardstock Warehouse Cardstock Papers
- Parcel Wrap Kraft 100lb (coffee cup base)
- Lagoon Stardream (cup band and lid)
- Tangy Orange Pop-Tone 100lb (pumpkins)
- Orange Fizz Pop-Tone 100lb (pumpkins)
- Fairway Stardream (pumpkin stems)
- Bright White Colorplan 100lb (sentiment)
- Parcel Wrap Kraft Envelope
- HoneyBee Stamps: Coffee Cup Card Die
- Pumpkin Dies
- Cricut Design Space Files
- If you do not have the dies listed above, you can also use this Cricut Design Space project to achieve a similar look.
- Embossing folder of your choice
- Fall-themed sentiment stamp
- Versamark Ink
- Gold Embossing Powder
- Copic Markers: YR09, 02, 27, 14, 06 E19
- White Gel Pen
- Liquid Glue
I die cut the Coffee Cup Lid and Band from Lagoon Stardream cardstock. I also used the Sweater Weather Embossing Folder to emboss the two pieces for the Coffee Cup Band.
I die cut the Coffee Cup from Paper Bag Cardstock and then the pumpkins from the Welcome Fall Die set using two colors of orange, Tangy Orange and Orange Fizz.
I used Copic Markers on the Orange colored cardstock to add shading and dimension. I added the darker colored markers on the top and bottom of the pumpkins, then added a medium color, going over the darker and blending down further onto the pumpkin. I finished by blending all of the colors together with the lightest marker.
I adhered the pumpkins to the coffee cup, trimmed off any overhang, and then added the lid. I also glued the two band pieces together.
I stamped the sentiment from The Fall Banner Buddies stamp set with Versamark ink onto Bright White Cardstock and heat embossed it with gold embossing powder. I die cut it out with the circle die from the Coffee Cup Card Die Set. I adhered it to the band with foam tape and added a couple of pumpkins behind the sentiment.
I finished by adding some white highlights to the pumpkin with a White Gel Pen.
I paired my card with a Parcel Wrap Kraft envelope.
I hope you enjoyed this project, Have a wonderful day!
Making craft projects using our high-quality cardstock paper? Be sure to share what you make with us on Facebook and Instagram. Tag your crafty creations with #cardstockwarehouse to be featured on our page.
Website: Create It With Joy
YouTube: Create it with Joy