Hi there! It’s Andrea back with you. Fall is my favorite time of year with the cooling temps and gorgeous colors. Those colors inspired me to create a wreath card combining several gorgeous cardstocks from the shop. Let's get started!
- Cardstock Warehouse Paper:
- White Lessebo Colours 100lb
- Navy Blue Lessebo Colours 83lb
- Red Rose Lessebo Colours 83lb
- Gialloro Sirio Color 83lb
- Blu Intenso Woodstock 105lb
- Stone Colorplan 100lb
- Desert Sand MirriSparkle 104lb
- Spellbinders Autumn Wonder Dies
- Pinkfresh Studio "Thanks for Being There" stamp
- WOW! Metallic Platinum Regular Embossing Powder
- Circle Dies
- Woodgrain Embossing Folder
- Foam tape
- Liquid adhesive
- Die cutting machine
- Versamark Ink
- Heat Tool
I began by die cutting the elements for my wreath from Blu Intenso, Navy Blue, Red Rose, Gialloro, and Desert Sand cardstock.
I created a card base from White cardstock and cut an A2 panel and circle from Stone cardstock. I added texture to the panel with an embossing folder and trimmed down the panel slightly.
I adhered the stone panel to my card base with double-sided adhesive and set it aside. To assemble the wreath, I trimmed the fern-like die cuts in half (This allowed them to follow the shape of the circle better) and adhered them to the circle with liquid adhesive. I filled in the wreath with the leftover pieces, knowing the next layer would hide the overlap.
I glued the Red Rose and Gialloro leaves to the wreath and tucked in the Navy Blue sprigs. Next, I adhered the circle to my card.
I heat-embossed a sentiment in gold and die cut it with the coordinating die. I adhered my sentiment with foam, and my card was finished.
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you love this card as much as I do!
BLOG: Blissfully Scrappy
FACEBOOK: Blissfully Scrappy