- Cardstock Warehouse Papers:
- Cherry Lessebo Colours 83lb
- Canary Lessebo Colours 83lb
- Pitch Black Lessebo Colours 83lb
- Flamingo Lessebo Colours 83lb
- White Lessebo Colours 83lb
- Beach Blue Lessebo Colours 83lb
- Dawn Lessebo Colours 83lb
- Bagdad Brown Colorplan 100lb
- Brown Speckletone 100lb
- Bearly Art™ Precision Craft Glue
- Die Cutting Machine (Cricut or similar)
- Twine or Ribbon
- Pop Dots
- The Cricut files I used to create the BBQ banner & the rest of the decorations are from the image set “BBQ Party Decor.” You can search image sets, or CLICK HERE to be taken to the project.
Start by cutting all the images you would like to use for the banner. I used all of the papers listed above. The new Lessebo Colours papers die cut so well! I also printed a red checkered pattern on a piece of the white Lessebo papers and used that for the front of the apron. Here's what all my pieces look like cut out.
Now you can glue all of your pieces together. To make the images 3D I used pop dots on the different layers to pop them up. You'll repeat the process show below for each of the different images.
Your finished pieces will look like this:
Once they are all glued, it's time to string the banner. Use twine or ribbon to string all of the pieces onto your banner.
Bonus Decor: I used the same images that I used for the banner and some bbq-themed patterned papers to create some other accessories for my party setup. I removed the holes for stringing the banner by contouring the holes in my Cricut. I absolutely love how it all came together!! (You can find the digital BBQ patterned papers HERE.)
These utensil holders are so cute and a great way to give everyone their own set of fancy silverware.
I also created some 3D letters using Pitch Black, Canary, Beach Blue, and bbq-themed patterned paper.
Heres a look at the whole setup! Isn't it so cute?