- Cardstock Warehouse Cardstock Papers:
- Lockwood Green Colorplan 100lb
- Fairway Green Stardream Metallic 105lb
- White Frost Colorplan 100lb
- Quartz Stardream Metallic 105lb
- Gold Mirror
- Black Mirror
- Liquid Glue (Like Bearly™ Art Precision Glue)
- Distress Oxide Salt Water Taffy
- Blending Brush
- Distress Oxide Vintage Photo
- Distress Spray Stain Squeezed Lemonade
- Distress Oxide Spray Carved Pumpkin
- Clover Dies
- Honey Bee Stamps Blessed Buzzword
- Spellbinders Postage Edge Rectangle
- Spellbinders Geo Screen Embossing Folder
First, I used Lawn Fawn’s Lucky Clovers die set to cut the clovers and shamrocks from Lockwood and Fairway Green cardstock.
Next, I used Spellbinders Postage Edge rectangle die set to cut from Gold Mirror and White Frost cardstock.
Using Distress Oxide Carved Pumpkin and Distress Spray Stain Squeezed Lemonade, I applied the sprays to the panel.
Once the application of the sprays were complete, I used my heat tool to dry the panel.
Using Distress Oxides Vintage Photo, I used my blending brush to apply the oxide around the edge of the panel.
I used Spellbinders Geo Embossing folder to emboss a panel from the Quartz Metallic cardstock. I then adhered the postage edge front to the panel.
Next, I positioned and adhered the clovers to the card front. Once done, I adhered the card front to the card base.
I also used Quartz Metallic cardstock to create a card base. I cut the cardstock to 4.25 x 11 inches and scored it at 5.5 inches creating an A2 standard top folding card.
To add a final touch to the card, I added gold embellishments to the card giving an illusion of coins.
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial, and it inspires you to create.
Sending love and hugs,
YouTube: The Diary of Belle Rose
Website: The Diary of Belle Rose
Facebook: The Diary of Belle Rose