White Birch Wood Veneer 12 pt
BEAUTIFUL, NATURAL, REAL WOOD!
Bring in the outdoors with beautiful wood veneer. Each sheet is unique because this product is made from 100% real wood which is shaved from a log in paper-like sheets and adhered to a kraft paper backing. Anything you can do with paper you can do with our Wood Veneer sheets! The possibilities with this exciting product are endless!
|Weight||12 pt / .012 inches thick|
|Size / Quantity||8.5 x 11 inch - 10 Sheets|
|12 x 12 inch - 10 Sheets|
|12 x 12 inch - 1 Sheet|
|Finish||Natural Wood Veneer Front | Kraft Paper Back
|Grain Direction||Grain direction may vary|
|Applications||Decorative - Invitations - Announcements - Flyers - Brochures - Cardmaking - Scrapbooking - Calligraphy - Paper Crafts - Paper Flowers - Menus - Business Cards - Tags - Packaging - and more!|
|Printing*||LaserJet - Inkjet - Offset - Letterpress - Embossing - Foil Stamping - Silkscreen - Die-cut - Paint - Stain - Stamping - Scored - Folded - Lasercut - Stapled - Sewn ..... all as if it were paper!|
|Other||Works great with electronic die-cutting machines!|
|Environmental||Acid-free - 100% Recyclable and Biodegradable|
|Origin||Made in USA|
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING WOOD VENEER
- This is made with 100% natural wood, so each sheet is different and may contain naturally occurring dark spots, knots, cracks, general wood bruising or even a small hole.
- There can be slight caliper variations between batches. Each tree and each log are different and therefore unique.
- This sheet is intentionally flexible to allow printing and cutting without splitting or cracking.
- Liquid glue application over a large area is not recommended. Adhere to other surfaces using scor-tape, adhesive running tape and glue pen for small areas.
- For archival projects, archival scor-tape or running adhesive is recommended.
- Not recommended for wood-working projects that require a rigid wood veneer.
- Although this paper is printer compatible, all printers are different. Testing is recommended prior to printing a large quantity.
- Due to the many makes and models of printers on the market, we cannot be responsible for printing outcomes.
- Color shade, grain pattern is naturally occurring; intensity may vary from sheet to sheet.
- We professionally photograph all papers to provide the best representation of color possible, however, computer and mobile device screens may not display true to color.