This is a great way to start your stash of handmade cards, with a simple die and an array of cardstock, you can create this and many more!
To get started you will need the following supplies:
- Cardstock Warehouse Cardstock Papers in: Sweet Tooth White, Razzle Berry Pink, and Blu Raspberry
- Winnie and Walter Typecast Cary Cutaways
- Nuvo drops
- Paper Trimmer
- Flat and Foam Adhesive
- To start the card, I trimmed a piece of Sweet Tooth White cardstock to serve as my card base.
- Trimmed Blu Raspberry to be the base at 4.25 x 5.50 inch.
- Trimmed another piece of Sweet Tooth 4in x 5.25 inch.
- Starting at the center of the card base with the L, place the Typecast: Cary Cutaways to die cut HELLO.
- Trim a panel of Razzle Berry Pink to fit behind the die cut HELLO.
- Adhere Sweet Tooth Die cut panel over the Razzleberry with foam adhesive.
- Doubling up with foam adhesive place the HELLO panel over the Blu Berry
- Finish up by adding Nuvo Drops on the corners of the HELLO.
Of course, I can show you better than I can tell you. Make sure to subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more awesome paper crafting content!
-Crystal (Crystal Thompson Design)