This is a great way to use the Wood Veneer paper, with a simple die and an array of cardstock, you can create this and many more!
To get started you will need the following supplies:
- Cardstock Warehouse Cardstock Papers in: Cherry Wood Veneer, and Evergreen MirriSparkle
- Pretty Pink Posh Thanks Leaf Shaker Die
- Distress Glitter Dust
- Paper Trimmer
- Liquid and Foam Adhesive
- Gold Paint
- To start the card, I trimmed a piece of the Cherry Wood Veneer to be the card panel- 4.25 x 5.50 inch.
- Trimmed Evergreen MirriSparkle to 4.00 x 5.25 inches.
- Die cut the center of the Evergreen with Pretty Pink Posh Thanks Leaf Shaker Die and remove the entire die cut.
- On another piece of Cherry Wood Veneer, die cut the same Pretty Pink Posh Thanks Leaf Shaker Die.
- Adhere the Cherry Wood Veneer die cut the Evergreen from the back of the cardstock.
- Place acetate on the entire background the die cut to make a window.
- Using liquid adhesive, brush on the edges of the Evergreen and dip in Distress Glitter Dust. Allow drying time.
- Once it’s dried, use foam roll tape and make a rectangle behind the acetate to hold the sequins.
- Place card front down on flat surface, add sequins, remove the backing from foam tape and place the Cherry Wood Veneer over.
- Press down to secure seal.
- Finish up by splattering gold paint.
Isn’t this sparkle paper absolutely gorgeous?!
-Crystal (Crystal Thompson Design)