Hey y’all! Stephanie here from Coffee Stamps Chaos again. Can you believe it’s June already? This year has already flown almost half by! This month I have a simple project that uses leftover pieces of cardstock to create an easy card. As with most paper crafters, I have “scrap bins”, I keep cut pieces of Cardstock in them, that are ready to use when I need small pieces either for sentiments, for die cuts for my cards or for any other paper crafting needs. I personally do a lot of die cutting for my cards because I love it, and I hate wasting paper, especially my Cardstock warehouse Cardstock!
For this project you will need:
- Cardstock Warehouse Cardstock Papers
- Marrs Green Colorplan
- Imperial Blue Colorplan
- Quartz Stardream Metallic
- Sirio Ultra Black
- Nuvo Glue
- Quickie Glue Pen
- die cutting machine
- paper trimmer
- Die cut border out of Cardstock, I cut mine so I had three each of Marrs Green & Imperial Blue
- Apply ScorTape adhesive to the back of die cut pieces along the edge
- Adhere second die cut to create one piece
- Adhere die cuts to Quartz Cardstock
- Layer background to 4” x 51/4” piece of Imperial Blue Cardstock
- Adhere die cut background to card base
- Die cut sentiment - I cut one in Imperial Blue, and three more from Sirio Ultra Black
- Glue Sentiment layers together to create a thick sentiment
- Cut strips for the sentiment background. I cut mine at ½” x 3 ¾” and 1” x 3 ¾” and layered them.
- Adhere Sentiment strip to card base background.
- Glue the sentiment to the card
Thanks for hanging out with me! I hope you enjoyed this tutorial and I hope you will share your creations using Cardstock warehouse papers with us so we can oooohhh and aweeee over your projects! You may even be featured on the Cardstock warehouse social media platforms. You can use the hashtag #cardstockwarehouse for a chance to be featured on our Instagram and Facebook pages!
I look forward to sharing a new project with you next month, but until then, don’t forget to check back for lots of other super cute projects from the rest of the Design Team - they are all SUPER talented!
If you’d like to; you can follow me on social media to see what I’ll make next at the links below my name. I would love to see what you create and I love to encourage other crafters!
Facebook: Coffee Stamps Chaos
Instagram: Coffee Stamps Chaos