I love creating invitations and cards that are playful and fun - which is exactly what I was going for when I designed this New Year’s invite. Blow your guests away with this interactive invitation that contains all of the party details on the inside of a paper party blower. These have the perfect amount of sparkle and color to wow your guests.
- Cardstock Warehouse Cardstock Papers
- Black cardstock
- Bitter Chocolate
- Bagdad Brown
- Light Yellow
- Light Blue
- Light Green
- Cotton Candy Pink
- Silver Mirrisparkle Glitter
- Cricut or other cutting machine
- Double sided tape
- Paper cutter
- Glue Pen
- Design invite faces in your cutting machine software. Cricut’s Design Space has TONS of hair options to use. First, make the oval for the face and then fit the hair accordingly.
- Cut out the pieces for each face.
- Assemble the faces using double sided tape and a glue pen (for smaller details).
- Attach faces to center of a square piece of paper (mine were 5x5) using double-sided tape.
- To create the party blower - cut a strip of paper, and roll it up. You can either hand-write the information on the inside, or print it and glue it on.
- Attach blower to front of invitation.
Happy New Year!