- Cardstock Warehouse Papers
- Lavender Colorplan 65lb
- Hot Pink Colorplan 65lb
- Bright White Colorplan 100lb
- Ebony Colorplan 100lb
- Gold Touch Mirrisparkle 104lb
- Hot Glue Gun or Glue Bearly Art™ Precision Craft Glue
- Die Cutting Machine (Cricut or similar)
- Elastic string for hat
- Twine or Ribbon for banner
- You can find the images I used on Cricut Design Space or by searching your machine's software for bone, paw print, party hat, etc.
Your first step is to make the party hat. Roll the hat piece into a cone shape, tuck in the tabs, and then tape elastic string to the bottom of the party hat on the right and left side of hat.
Next, create your decorations for the hat. I decided to make a bow, but you can also use a pom pom or tissue fringe for the top of the hat.
Glue the pieces to the hat and now you have an adorable Bark Day Pawty Hat for your doggie!
Now onto the banner. Glue the pieces for the dog paw prints as shown below.
Next, glue the dog bone layers together.
Now you are ready to string the banner. Use a small hole punch to punch holes in each of your banner elements, and then string twine or ribbon through the hole.
I also created some adorable dog house treat boxes using this Cricut Design Space file.
Now it's time to start decorating and enjoy the party! Look how cute my Gracie Sue looks in her little party hat!